You`ll find scoring information and great tips about Litter Boxes for Cats underneath this Quiz. Have fun!
Facts About Cats
Let`s Start With Litter Boxes For Cats Quiz...
Litter Box Genius!
Bravo! You know everything there is to know about Litter Boxes for Cats!
Litter Box Expert!
You know a lot. Great!
Cat Super Fan!
You like cats, and you know some things, but you`re not a Litter Box Expert yet.
You like cats, but you have a little studying to do before you know EVERYTHING. Improve your knowledge by reading some tips about Litter Boxes for Cats below.
Do you know what is a litter box? Improve your knowledge by reading some tips about Litter Boxes for Cats below.
Facts About Cats
Litter Boxes for Cats - Tips
- Choose a quiet, to you easily accessible, and well-ventilated location which is away from heavy traffic.
- Choose the right litter: Clumping litters will need to be scooped every day with a complete litter box change once a month. Non-clumping litter will need the solids to be scooped once a day, and weekly changing of the litter. Choose the one which is fits better to your lifestyle.
- Keep a scoop, a small brush and dustpan, a spray cleaner, and paper towels handy. This will make the cleaning quick and easy.
- A high-quality litter mat will help you keeping litter scatter under control.
- Over time, your cat can make small grooves in bottom and sides of the box. Such grooves are harder to sterilize and can hold onto odor. Avoid this by replace the litter box once a year.
- Using a little baking soda or deodorizer in your litter box can go a long way to a fresher house, but make sure to use a deodorizer that both you and your cat will like, or the one that is unscented.
- Do not use harsh cleaning chemicals like bleach, pine or citrus cleaners, which can leave a scent in the box your cat won’t like. Instead, wash the litter box with hot, soapy water and rinse well.
- If your cat likes his litter, do not switch to another brand.
- Sprinkle some old litter on top of the new one. This reassures your cat that the bathroom is indeed his.
- Stay away from perfumes and fragrances. These unnatural scents are added to make litter appealing to people, not to cats.
- One of the first signs a cat is having emotional or physical issues, can be noticed in the litter box, so Check the cat waste routinely.
Join my Facebook Group!
Like This Page?
Have your say about what you just saw and read! Leave a comment in the box below.